Well, this school year is finally over, and it's time for me to go on my vacation to Bryansk (a city in Russia)
this year I have done more new stuff than ever before! Here is a list ;):
• I got a new graphics card
• I got more ram installed on my computer
• I got a new hard-drive
• I got a PS2 Slimline
• I got a PSP - (With a lot of cool games)
• I learned some Visual Basic
• I got more advanced in Photoshop
• I got better with computers
• I learnt how to set up various servers
• I tested Windows Vista Beta 2 ;)
• I upgraded my internet connection from 720kbps to 2mbps and now to 4mbps ;)
• I got a credit card ;)
• I ordered hundred of big Mac’s at Mac Donald’s (Never ate so much of em before!!)
• I started at a High School
• I filled 16! ;)
• I download over 1TB of various stuff via Bit torrent (and I uploaded over 500GIG, We don't pay for bandwidth, so I’m lucky)
• My computer's uptime has passed 2000 hours!
• I bought a LOT of stuff on the internet
• I bought my domains (www.animaonline.com , www.ffvi.net)
• I started to blog (www.animaonline.blogspot.com
• I wrote 11 different game reviews at Gamespot! (http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/index.php?user=animaonline)
• I started playing Final Fantasy XI, but I quit it after some months when I realized that it's not the game for me.
• I started learning Japanese!
Well, I think that this was everything, now wasn’t it a lot of stuff to do in a school year?
Hihi! I think it's because I filled 16, and cuz I got luckier!
I don't expect myself to post so often here while I am on vacation, but I’ll post as soon as I have my chance.
I will be back to Norway exactly after 60 Days, 1417hours:16minutes:36seconds (from now on)
I hope I will be able to do twice as many cool things next school year!
Well, I guess I got to go to bad soon, because I have to stand up at 4:55AM tomorrow cuz the train to airport goes at 6:00AM :(
Then I will arrive at the "St-Petersburg" (Russia) and I will take train from there to the Moscow City at 11:00PM, then I will have to wait whole next day in Moscow and at the end of the day I will take train to Bryansk!!
This is my route:
I'm glad that I have my PSP with me ;)
Btw. I will take a lot of photos and post them ASAP.
Well, that's all! Good Summer everyone :)
Back to Home